Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Looking Forward to Allume 2013

Day 23: 31 Days challenge

Tomorrow, I leave for a three day blogger conference called Allume. It will be my second time attending and I'm really looking forward to the friendship, teaching and challenge I will experience over these next three days. Going back a second time, I have some sense of what to expect along with a deeper expectation of what I'd like to take away from it.

I know I'll be inspired, I'll meet amazing women, I will grow in my writing, I will be challenged, I will find great causes to support. These are just some of the things I am looking forward to about Allume. But let's not forget:

- The amazing welcome bag
- Swag
- Meeting, in real life, bloggers I follow
- Photography course
- The photo booth
- Really good coffee
- Pj party
- Making new connections
- Inspiration and encouragement
- Knowing god is present and smiling down on us

I am very thankful I get to spend my 40th birthday among so many amazing women in such an inspiring place.

No comments:

Post a Comment